Please read these terms and conditions carefully they are applicable to your use of the Cattitude website including on-line services available. From time to time we may change these terms and conditions and will post revisions on this Site. We recommend you regularly review these terms and conditions and your continued use of this Site will constitute acceptance of any changes to the website terms. These terms and conditions shall not affect any statutory rights which you may be entitled to, to the extent that such rights cannot be varied or excluded by law.
These Terms and Conditions apply to the web pages displayed under the www.cattitude.co.uk URL and all other web pages operated by Toggz Limited. (together the “Site”).
The Cattitude website may contain links including hyperlinks which are provided for your benefit and the inclusion of any such link does not imply endorsement or approval by us of the linked website, its operator or content and we accept no liability in this respect. You acknowledge that Cattitude makes no representation or warranty in respect of the availability of the Site or that it is error free. You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use this site. You also understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading from the website will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output. IF YOU DECIDE TO ACCESS ANY OF THE THIRD PARTY WEBSITES LINKED ON THE SITES, YOU DO SO ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for all electronic communications sent from your computer to us. You must use the Site for lawful purposes only.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and both Cattitude and you agree that any dispute arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be referred to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Third Party Selling
- If the Customer wishes to sell the Goods through a third party website it shall request prior permission in writing from the Seller (Toggz Limited) and provide such information to the Seller as the Seller shall reasonably require for the purpose of the Seller ascertaining the likelihood of compliance with this clause 1. Sales of the Goods through third party websites shall be made only with the Seller’s prior written permission and in accordance with this clause 1.
- When selling via a third party website (subject to clause 1) the Customer shall ensure that the Goods are marketed in a manner which, in the Seller’s reasonable opinion, maintains the high quality public image and reputation of the Goods and the Seller’s name and brand and shall ensure that such third party website operates high standards of website design in respect of the Goods. The Seller has the right at any time on reasonable notice to carry out spot checks on relevant websites with a view to ascertaining compliance with this clause.
- The Customer shall, when selling online through its own website or (subject to clause 1) a third party website, ensure that the website clearly displays the same trading name and contact details as that used at the business premises maintained by the Customer.
- All catalogues, literature, advertisements and any other promotional copy used by the Customer in its resale of the Goods whether such resale is via the business premises or online which incorporates reference to the Seller, its corporate name or its trade marks must be submitted to the Seller for written approval prior to printing, use or publication by or on behalf of the Customer.
- Any discounts or special offers or similar which are advertised or promoted online must be a clear and accurate reflection of the discount or special offer available and must not be in any way misleading as to the extent of the discount or special offer or the range of Goods which are included in the discount or special offer.
- Toggz Limted
2 Bradley Drive
WR14 1JSCompany Registration 9801514